Thursday 15 November 2012

Postcards arrived

I know I haven't posted anything here from many days and that is mainly because I was busy with my exams as well as Diwali (festival of lights). But now I am back to share my mail.

First, a card from my postcard pal- Fab. This stamp is so beautiful and is definitely my favorite.



This card is from my pal Hwa in South Korea which shows girls dressed in traditional attire playing a Korean game( almost similar to see-saw).The dragon stamp glows in the dark. It's cool,isn't it?



 My postcard pal Ayaka in Japan sent this card which shows a glimpse of Gion festival and the Japanese she attached are so beautiful!



Next, a card from my Chinese pal Xiao who currently lives in Taiwan. He sent this when he was in China (a few weeks ago).



An official postcrossing card from a user in Finland



I have to catch up with my letters and am planning to finish my letters and postcards so that I can send them out before Sunday. What are you planning to do?

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely postcards and stamps! I cannot decide on a favourite :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww!! the postcard and stamp that fab sent you is really awesome!! :O greetings amit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see my postcard here :) the stamp is one of my favourites too! I really love its design and colors.
    And dont even get me started on japanese and koren stamps.. probably my favorite in the world! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing stamps! I love the ones from Japan and Korea! :D

    ReplyDelete