Friday 4 December 2015

Diwali Post 2015 !!!

Hello Everyone!

It's been ages that I've posted anything in this blog but, all this time, I've been sending and receiving cards from my pals and postcrossers....

On 11th of November, Diwali (the festival of lights) was celebrated through out the globe. Here's a look of what I sent to my pals for this year's Diwali greetings....

The Ganesha card !!
Along with it, I tried to put up an elephant themed (classical Indian style) letter paper and envelope



As the holiday spirits are catching up with me, I believe it's time for me to start posting my Christmas mail. I'll be back with my update on this year's outgoing Christmas mail....Happy Holidays!

Have you already posted your Christmas mail?? 

2 comments:

  1. Amit, thank you for the beautiful card! I'm so happy to get Diwali card every year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you like getting them... Will be sending a Christmas card to you soon...

    ReplyDelete