Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cards are back!!

It's been quite a while since my last post and this was because the cards were still on their way to find my mail box.But now that they have finally found my way, I am back with a new post. 

This first one is a Griffin Maxi card from Australia and it was from my partner in Magical creatures postcard swap (Swap-Bot). This is my second maxi card in my collection( the first one being from Finland). I just love this card!!!! What do you think? Do you like maxi cards?




 This one is from Fairy postcard swap in Swap-bot:



Next one has come from Belgium through a private swap:




 This one is an official postcrossing card from Russia:




The last one is a letter from my pen pal- Ploy in Thailand who sends simple envelopes but the stamps on them are always beautiful.




The next picture shows the stamps on the earlier letters from Ploy.They are just amazing!!! I just love Thai stamps. What do you think? 




Hope my next bunch of mail arrives soon so that I could share it with you. It's really amazing to find a whole new bunch of mail from strangers and friends in your box. Isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those thai stamps are really gorgeous! And I love the griffin postcard. In here it's almost impossible to find non-turistic postcards, but I do have one showing a magical creature - a centaur, my favorite creature. :)

    I hope you'll receive my card soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Well, Centaurs are my favorite creatures as well.I am starting to think of collecting postcards related to different magical creatures. I hope I will find someone with whom I can swap these kind of cards....

      Delete
  2. Those stamps are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're receiving lots of great mail! Makes the day better doesn't it! ;)

    ReplyDelete